Five Profitable Hair Extension Techniques
Top 5 Money Making Hair Extension Techniques
With the growth of Hair Extensions let’s examine the most profitable techniques for your mobile business or Salon
We’ve seen hair counseling market grow for the last 15 years, now there’s more hair extension techniques than ever before and it can be confusing to decide which one is right for your business or your clients. Five Profitable Hair Extension Techniques
If you are thinking of becoming a qualified technician, it is important to consider how potential clients can make decisions. Some people will make decisions based on their budget, others about their hair type and lifestyle, some of which are recommended by their friends. While these points are interesting, it is important for you to consider techniques that will serve your clients and keep them coming back.
Here are some tips to help your decision making process.
1. Wig: Wigs are a quick and easy way to give clients a quick makeover. All you need to remember is that a cheaper wig is getting less natural will be noticeable. If you have a client with special needs then maybe make a profit of at least 28%. We know that the internet has changed many shopping habits and clients can search their own wigs online or in some street hair suppliers store for just £ 25.00. Sourcing or even creating custom wigs for clients is an alternative route and they will pay between £ 220- £ 600 for a good quality wig that can last up to 12 months. MAKE WIG 4HOURS, 1 HOUR INSTALLATION – NOT PROFIT
2. Haircuts: There are many different haircuts from the ponytail to complement the hair attachments with different colors, curls, straight or webbing. There are also special haircuts for thinning hair that can help disguise thinning hair problems. The thing to keep in mind is that haircuts are not often very safe and can make the client feel a little self-conscious. Several pieces of ponytail can be fixed safely, temporarily. INSTALLING 45 MINS. NOT PROFIT
3. Integrated Weave: Currently when the rest of the hair is sewn into a smooth watermelon that is then hidden by most of your hair on top. This is a popular technique because if done right it can look very natural and offer a powerful and safe hair enhancement solution. If clients take care of their hair they can reuse it when they tighten it again. Clients can pay between £ 190 – £ 430 for integrated weave and £ 60 – £ 120 for retighten every 8 weeks. 2 HOUR INSTALLATION – RETIGHTEN 1 HOUR – VERY PROFIT Five Profitable Hair Extension Techniques
4. Pre-tips: These are small haircuts that have been pre bonded together. They can be added in parts around the head to aid thickening, giving the impression of highlights or lowlights and lengths. Pre-tips can be applied using heat, micro rings or even small elastic bands. Be aware that they should be removed professionally so as not to damage your own hair. Clients can pay between £ 160 – £ 500 for installation. Retighten every 10-12 weeks can be expensive because it involves removal and repetition (sometimes new hair) £ 55 per hour. MAKE PRE-TIPS 1 HOUR – 2 HOUR INSTALLATION – RETIGHTEN – 4 HOURS – VERY PROFITS
5. Strand by Strand (lem gun): This is where the hot bond heated in the glue gun is used to tie the small hair part to the hair of the receiver. It was a very popular technique 6 years ago, but requires professional removal and application by qualified technicians. Can give flunway hair look somewhat passable fingers of their clients. This is a very time-consuming and much better technique for long-term use over 3-4 months. Clients can pay anything between £ 400 – £ 2100. INSTALLATION – UPTO 5 HOURS – RETIGHTEN – 6 HOURS – EXCELLENT MODERNALS.
6) Clips in hair extensions: These are now very popular. The best is used to lengthen the length of long hair preferably. If the hair is shorter they do not sit well because they can be a bit big in appearance. They do not offer much security unless they have been professionally equipped. This happens when a very small cornrow is finished and the clip is folded because of a lot of extra security. Good for evening events but not recommended for long-term use. Clients can now buy it themselves or even get them from purchasing hinged feathers. NOT PROFIT
7) Clean Weave: This technique is used when clients want to extend only part of their hair or if the client suffers from uneven alopecia. This technique is suitable for 2-4 months usage. Clients can expect Five Profitable Hair Extension Techniques